( 01255 474 292 Email: email@example.com
For price & availability, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Terms and Conditions of Website Usage - www.coastalcomms.org.uk
The term “Coastal Communications UK” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 19 Cambridge Road, Clacton on Sea, Essex, CO15 3QJ. The term “you” or “customer” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Coastal Communications UK’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
2. Website Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Coastal Communications UK and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website, the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Coastal Communications UK. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Coastal Communications UK takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
3. Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of Coastal Communications UK - © Coastal Communications UK 2004 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
4. About Us
We are Coastal Communications UK based in Essex and are not just an online or mail order company but also have a showroom where you can come and purchase any of our products and get advice from any of our expert sales team. Coastal Communications UK specialises in the retail, service and repair of ,including and not restricted to, CB, PMR, 446, Amateur, Taxi, Marine and Security two way radio communication equipment.
5. Placing an order
The easiest way to place an order is to use this web site. However you may also ring or fax us your order. If faxing, then please call beforehand in order that we can kick start our fax machine. (Click here for contact details)
Back Orders Please accept our
apologies for any out of stock products. We will despatch these products (if
any) to you as soon as possible, unless you notify us otherwise.
All prices listed on this site are current at time of publication and are subject to change without notification.
We will wait until your payment has been cleared before any goods are dispatched unless we agree otherwise. All payments must be in GBP. We endeavour to ensure that prices quoted on this site are up to date however prices are subject to change without notification. The prices quoted on this site are advisory only.
Card payments are taken through a third party site and you will be redirected to a secure payment page. As an added security feature you will not be asked to enter your CVC/card security number on line. The payment gateway should automatically email you with a request for your CVC number, do not add any other details other than the CVC number. Without the CVC/card security number your order cannot be processed and your card will not be debited.
None of our customers has ever reported fraudulent use of their credit or debit cards as a result of shopping at coastalcomms.org.uk. The security of our site is very important to us.
Postage and Packing charges will automatically be worked out for you at the checkout.
We will despatch your order via the most appropriate means depending on size and/or value.
We will use either Royal Mail or a courier service at our discretion.
We will endeavour to despatch all orders within 48 hours if ordered before 2pm Monday to Friday or 72 hours if ordered after 2pm or at the weekend.
Back Orders: Please accept our apologies for any out of stock products. We will despatch these products (if any) to you as soon as possible, unless you notify us otherwise.
You must supply a contact number when placing your order. This is to enable the delivery agent to contact you in the event of a problem arising at time of delivery. If you do not supply a contact number your order may be returned to us and an additional charge will be incurred for re-delivery.
Orders up to a total of GB£30.00 will usually be despatched via Royal Mail signed-for as the cheapest route for you, the customer. If you require postal insurance to be added to this service then you must make this aware to us before placing your order. A charge will be incurred for insurance and must be bourn by the customer. All orders over a total of GB£30.00 will normally be despatched by courier next working day.
We cannot and will not be held responsible for any goods once they have been collected or delivered by/to the delivery agent. All goods remain the property of Coastal Communications UK until full and final payment has been received.
International. Depending on the size and weight, we may be able to ship certain items overseas. Shipping cost are available on request subject to a minimum cost of £10.00 GBP. All payments must be made in GBP.
If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your county. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. Coastal Communications UK, therefore, advise each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
1. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
2. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
3. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
9. Your Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your order in writing within 8 days of receipt. Your refund will be made within 30 days of written cancellation. Goods should be returned to us at your expense, we reserve the right to make a deduction from any refund to allow for the cost of collecting the goods and/or the original delivery costs. Goods should be returned in all original packaging and complete with all supplied parts and accessories and in a re-sellable condition.
Distance Selling Terms and Conditions (UK
All goods are covered by a 12 months warranty unless specifically stated otherwise.
All goods listed as second-hand are covered by a 3 months warranty unless specifically stated otherwise.
Warranty provided is entirely separate and distinct from your statutory rights.
Warranty Void if:
1. The label or serial number is defaced or removed from the unit.
2. The product shows signs of damage in any way.
3. The product has been misused, damaged, modified or altered since the date of purchase.
4. There is evidence of tampering with the product.
5. There is evidence that the product has not been used in a proper manner during installation or use.
6. The product shows signs of excessive wear and tear.
All goods sold as second hand have been fully serviced and are covered by a three month warranty unless specifically stated otherwise.
Coastal Communications endeavours to provide the best service at all times to their customers however if you do wish to make a complaint you may e-mail us on email@example.com or write to us at; Coastal Communications UK, 19 Cambridge Road, Clacton on Sea, Essex, CO15 3QJ. We will respond to any complaints within 5 working days.
Coastal Communications UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Coastal Communications UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
13.1 What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and call sign
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
13.2 What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
· We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
14. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
15. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website please indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Coastal Communications UK. Webmaster. 19 Cambridge Road, Clacton on Sea, Essex, CO15 3QJ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Prices and specifications are correct at date of publication but subject to availability or change without notice. Photos for illustrative purposes only - actual items may differ from photo.
© 2013 Coastal Communications UK - All rights reserved - Webmaster M0GWE